Sunday, February 2, 2014

Welcome to My Journey

Hello friends. It's always a little strange to introduce yourself for the first time. But here goes. I love writing, I love blogging and I love wellness. I thought I would use this platform to document my journey to find peace and fulfillment. My life has gone through some dramatic changes in the last few years. I was married and a stay at home mom. Now, I'm divorced and back in the world of full time employment. It has been a lot to juggle to say the least. I am working towards becoming a certified Wellness Coach. I'm currently receiving training through the Wellcoaches school which has been awesome. I love the coursework and I'm learning so much. I'm also working towards my 200 and eventual 500 hour yoga certification. There is so much that I want to do and learn. I have such a spirit of gratitude for where I am in my life. I have learned so much and come so far. Just a few years ago I truly didn't even think I could take care of myself. Now here I am taking care of myself and my two kiddos (and doing a pretty kick-ass job if you ask). Anyway, that's all for now. Stay tuned and thanks for joining me on my journey to Wellville!!

Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thought!!