Sunday, April 6, 2014

Where is the Joy?

Where do you find your joy friends? Are you looking for it? In the midst of such busy lives, and in the midst of our own wellness battles whether they are trying to lose weight, stress management or finding life satisfaction, we all have a lot going on. I was reminded of this the other day. A friend of mine actually had to remind me to have fun, lighten up. Being a single mom I get bogged down with paying bills and making sure my kids have what they need. Just found out the dog has allergies! What? How much is that gonna cost me??   I'm also studying for my Wellness Coach exam and of course doing a zillion other things like we all are doing. In a nutshell, I'm busy! Who isn't? But are we too busy to find those small pockets of Joy that life offers us? Are we too busy to be silly, have fun? I encourage you today , no matter how much is on your plate to look for those small pockets of Joy.  No matter who we are or where we are, we can find Joy on this journey. 

Be Well, Be Joyful


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thought!!